A lady on one of the blogs I follow suggested we tell a bit about ourselves, so I decided to do it! P.S. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the italics off of here. And I love technology. Go fig.
1) I never drive with shoes on. Ever. Even if I'm wearing tennis shoes, I always take the right one off to drive.
2) I have a secret desire to act on a stage, but I also have terrible stage fright.
3) I could eat spinach at every meal... cooked, raw, frozen, canned, creamed, you name it!
4) My toes ALWAYS have polish on them. I can't remember the last time they were naked (it's been 10 years or more)
5) I would love to have a whole houseful of kids... 4, 5, 6... as many as God sees fit to give me. :-)
6) My dream car is a mini-van with all the extras, complete with car seats in the back.
7) I love to sew, but I find I rarely have time for it anymore.
8) I would LOVE to be a surrogate mother, but I don't know if I could ever let go of a baby I carried inside me.
9) Julianne saved my life. I truly believe that.
10) I can't wait to own my own home one day.
11) I love to wear dresses but it's hard to find them in a style that flatters my figure.
12) I love fresh air and being outside, but I hate being hot.
13) I have never wanted to change my name... I always loved that it was spelled differently.
14) Sometimes it drives me crazy not knowing what my future holds.
15) I desperately want to win the lottery... I have so many plans to help so many people!
16) I hate the sound of my cat licking his fur. I don't know why, but it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
17) Speaking of cats... I'm not really a cat person. I definitely love dogs more than cats. But I tried to have a dog in this apartment and it just didn't work out for me. I still wanted a pet, though, so KittyMax came to live with us.
18) I like being a teacher, but my true love is educational technology. I want to work for a book publisher and write the technology curriculum that goes along with their materials. I think I could do a lot better than those people do now.
19) Cockroaches scare me so much I can't breathe when I see them. I literally freeze with terror.
20) When Punkin is at her dad's house, I miss her so much my chest literally aches.
21) I can't wait for the day when I reach my goal weight... I think I might just have a heart attack and die of happiness. :-)
Juicer Recipes: Green and Otherwise
1 day ago